Just got your license and want to buy your first new motorcycle? The first thing you need to do make a strategy for your purchase based on the current market, your desired options and your budget.
To help you succeed in your new motorcycle purchase, we’ll go over the details of what you need to consider during the process.
How do you choose your next new motorcycle?
Beyond the price, the choice of your new motorcycle depends on your personality and the uses you’ll make of it: types of travel (road or city), distances typically covered (short or long trips, daily or weekend rides), capacity to carry luggage, level of performance… All of these criteria are important to define the model you should consider when buying.
There are several types of motorcycles, but which one best suits your needs?
– Basic models: As the name suggests, these are motorcycles that are easy to ride and maintain. They are small and medium-sized. They are practical, economical and suitable for daily commuting.
– The roadster type: These motorcycles fall in between street and sport bikes, and they’re distinguished by their greater versatility of use. They offer more options, whether in terms of price, displacement or power.
– Off-road “trail” bikes: Of small and medium displacement, they are a range adapted to the road. They are characterized by a large tank and offer a luggage rack. The models differ according to the use.
– Touring or cruising type: These are designed for long road trips and promote comfort while riding. They are equipped with a fuel tank providing a range of several hundred km, and navigation is easy and comfortable.
– Sports cars: These are designed for racetracks and therefore require a more advanced driving style. They are characterized by a particular driving position.
– Custom motorcycles: These are luxurious and have a unique style! More suitable for short trips and rides, these vehicles represent a state of mind that the driver wishes to reflect. They are characterized by an easily recognizable style and a riding position reminiscent of Harley-Davidson models.
How do you choose your dealer?
Once you’ve decided on the make and model of your two-wheeler, you’ll also need to choose your dealership.
It’s important to go with a nearby motorcycle dealer in your area, especially if it’s your first purchase. Then it’s important to get informed about the quality of the on-site service and after-sales service.
6 REASONS TO BUY YOUR MOTORCYCLE FROM A MOTOPLEX MOTORCYCLE DEALER :
– Our dealerships offer you the help of qualified advisors who are fully versed in the strengths of each brand, whether it’s Kawasaki, Suzuki, Royal Enfield, CF MOTO, or even Honda.
– To benefit from a maximum of warranties, in particular the manufacturer’s warranty, the guarantee of conformity and commercial warranties if applicable.
– You have a serviced and inspected motorcycle delivered to you.
– You benefit from a virtually unlimited choice of new motorcycles exclusive to our inventory. Consult our.
– Each step is easier: the dealer takes care of all the administrative formalities.
– You get financing that fits your budget: the dealer offers you several advantageous financing solutions!
Once you’ve taken possession of your motorcycle, it’s essential to think about getting properly equipped. Once you’re on your motorcycle, the equipment is your only protection against possible risks. So make sure to buy the necessary equipment for maximum protection!